This is a demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
- Any changes made to your order must be emailed to us within 1 hour or we cannot guarantee the changes. Often we are getting orders out the day they are received. If your order was made during our business hours, Mon-Thu, you may call the change in at (815) 874-0924. Cancellations must be called or emailed within 30 minutes. Once your order is packed and ready to go, it will be subject to a restocking fee of 15% or $5 (whichever is higher) if you should decide to cancel.
- Back-ordered Items: We do not back-order any items and will contact you about substitutions, or refund you for missing products in the event our system allows you to purchase something that is out of stock.
- Illinois residents: You will be charged tax.
- All orders shipped by US Postal Service 2-3 Day Priority Mail, insured or First Class mail, insured, for orders weighing less than 13 oz. You will receive a tracking number and you can use it to track the status of your order at www.usps.com
- We strive to ship all orders within three business days of receiving payment. Orders placed from Thursday afternoon through Sunday night will not ship before Monday or Tuesday. During the holidays and other busier times, this process could take up to five business days. Feel free to email us at email@example.com with concerns.
- Shipping charges cover the USPS charges, insurance, processing fees, and packing and handling of the order—not just the postage. Shipping costs are based on weight and zone.
- If shipping costs seem high to you, please understand:
- We do not hide the cost of shipping in the cost of our products as some businesses do.
- We are a micro-size business and get no discounts from the shipping companies.
- We have chosen the most economical shipping method available to us for your benefit.
- We are not a non-profit organization. If we don't cover shipping costs, we go out of business.
- Each order includes one or two samples of other products for you to enjoy.
- Free shipping for product orders over $75.00! At least $15.95 to $25.00 value.
- We do not ship outside the United States and Canada.
U.S. SHIPPING TABLE
|If Order Totals:||Shipping Charge Is:|
|$75.00 and up||FREE|
Created with the HTML Table Generator
Canada Shipping Rates June 2o16
Shipping to Canada is expensive. A first class 6 oz. package is $10.50; a 1-lb first class package is $17.25
A padded flat rate envelope (4-lb) is $30.50 and typically holds about $75.00 of merchandise. The medium flat rate box is $48.75 (20-lb) and holds much more, including the 40 oz. bottles. The large flat rate box is $65.95.
Lost or Damaged Shipments
Currently every order shipped from Healing Scents is insured, packed properly and insulated from the general harm that shipping boxes sometimes take. If you receive a package that is evidently damaged or crushed, or sounds like it's full of little itty bitty pieces when you shake it, refuse delivery, have the driver document the damage and retain a copy of the report. If the driver is already gone, you must contact the US Postal Service and notify them of the damaged shipment. Once you have done so, please email us with "Damaged Shipment" in the subject line so we can begin arranging a replacement order. We will not send a replacement order if the damage is not immediately reported to the US Postal Service and documented. All boxes, packaging materials and products must remain intact and undisturbed in order to process a claim. The US Postal Service may need to inspect the damaged order. Failure to follow these procedures will result in a denial of your claim and ours. If a shipment is lost in transit, the item must be traced by the US Postal Service and can take up to 10 days for a resolution. We will do everything we can to get you your product again, but require resolution of lost status before we can reship.